March 6, 2012

Local fabrics

I love that I can buy locally made and designed fabrics which are thoughtfully and ethically created. Such a treat, and I thought I'd give a little shout out..
My last quilt featured two Melbourne businesses and their beautiful prints:

Leslie Keating aka Maze and Vale




Ink & Spindle

Both quite famous now you know.

I'm now about to go to Umbrella Prints and buy up some of their latest offerings including some trimmings so that I can enter their next competition. Judged this year by the very cool Joel Henriques (I blogged a while back about his new book!). No pressure.

So spoiled by all this local goodness...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there...
Thanks for visiting me and my little blog. I love to hear from you, so please feel free to leave a comment and I will do my best to reply to each one.
xx joanna