April 23, 2012

foody food food.







... Oaty dried apricot biscuits for Leo from Jude Blereau's 'Wholefood for Children'. Note to self... write   
    a whole post about this book shortly.

... Look mum! I can eat my food with just one chopstick!

... I've had my eye on this book for a while, and gave in last week. Loving. It. I have shelves of  
    cookbooks - it's a bit of a weakness - but a lot of them I never open. And then, there's ones like this. 

... One of several things made from it already is nut butter. oh my goodness. 

... Passionfruit came with a free bucket at the market during the week. Well alright then. 



1 comment:

  1. What a lovely time you've been having. Those biccies look yummy. Food doesn't get fresher than the markets! He, he, some people don't master chopsticks their whole lives! x

    ReplyDelete

Hi there...
Thanks for visiting me and my little blog. I love to hear from you, so please feel free to leave a comment and I will do my best to reply to each one.
xx joanna