May 24, 2012

Umbrella Prints Trimmings Competition

Holy moly... two quilt posts in a row.

So this is the latest completed quilt, made for a work colleague who's about to bring a new little boy into the world. It is also my entry into this year's Umbrella Prints Trimmings Competition. (One of the judges this year is Joel Henriques who I'm a big fan of and blogged about a while back here, which makes me slightly queasy). Anyway, there were so many amazing entries last year and I'm sure a whole heap more this year, so I'm not expecting anything, but it's fun to join in anyway.

Thanks again to my photography assistant...













2 comments:

  1. Hi Jo, lovely to have you drop in to One Life a couple of days ago!
    What a beautiful blog you have created about other beautiful things you have created (your photography assistant first among them). Gorgeous. Now I'm off to read about V's 40th and the rest.... x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joanna,
    What a gorgeous quilt - all sort of fabric goodness in there! And perfectly modeled by the cutest little assistant. Awww!
    Thank you for your lovely comment over at mine - you have such a great blog, I'm so glad to have found it. : )
    x Alisa

    ReplyDelete

Hi there...
Thanks for visiting me and my little blog. I love to hear from you, so please feel free to leave a comment and I will do my best to reply to each one.
xx joanna