June 21, 2012

Happy Winter Solstice!

(for those of us down under).

It's quite apt that it's today. The rain has not stopped all morning, there are several noses running in our house and my head feels ready to explode. Leo and I have been using my new lovely silky scarf (thanks Nancybird sale!) as a clothes rack cubby cover - perfect for running through and playing peekaboo.







Ok, and I admit... we've also watched two episodes of play school.
(and such is my lack of energy that I didn't even clean up the mess in the background or take the camera setting off automatic, so apologies but that's just the way things are today!).

1 comment:

  1. These are fab pics- so lovely, such a cute bundle, Jxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there...
Thanks for visiting me and my little blog. I love to hear from you, so please feel free to leave a comment and I will do my best to reply to each one.
xx joanna