June 4, 2012

Music Mondays #2

I hope you all had a lovely weekend (still going in some parts of the world, I think...)

Today, I'm sharing another favourite song of mine for the second week of Music Mondays. You can see last week's here if you missed it.
This song is by Canadian band, Land of Talk and it is incredible. It was on a play list I put together for our trip to France and Spain in 2009 and I can still picture myself on the TGV whizzing through the French countryside whenever I hear it. It's the sort of song that you play once, and then just have to put it on one more time. And then just once more. I recommend significant volume.

(oh, and a word of warning... it regularly makes me cry).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there...
Thanks for visiting me and my little blog. I love to hear from you, so please feel free to leave a comment and I will do my best to reply to each one.
xx joanna