July 27, 2012

Postal goodness

Some fun things arrived in the mail this week, brightening an otherwise mediocre few days of sickness and cranky pants.

Beautifully bright and fun new fabrics from the lovely ladies at Umbrella Prints (the one in the background is not from them but is a gorgeous print I picked up from my favourite local fabric shop. Perfect backing for the next quilt, methinks)...


And I was lucky enough to win some delightful coconuty, chocolatey goodness from Cocopure through a giveaway at this wonderful blog... Thanks Vanessa! Just the pick me up I was needing.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend.... xx

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it great to get things in the mail :-) I've been eyeing off that elephant fabric for a while now...but must at least try and finish off some projects with my fabric stash first. Have a beautiful weekend Joanna.

    PS. I am trying to figure out how to follow blogs (I think blogger is playing up)...but please know that I'm following yours too!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there...
Thanks for visiting me and my little blog. I love to hear from you, so please feel free to leave a comment and I will do my best to reply to each one.
xx joanna